Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #141
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Sorry and i won't reply to you again. But that was not needed. No one said anything about preference. Just that it was not needed.

  2. #142
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    if i had just said that gay and straight people do the same things...someone wouldve said "except stick their thing somewhere else"...when in fact, straight people do that too
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #143
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    sorry let me rephrase that I do know that, that cannot be forgiven, but as far homosexuality, and every other sin they're all equal they can all be forgiven.

  4. #144
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Thats what I gather too.

  5. #145
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    It just bothers me when I say I'm liberal ppl try to assume all kinds of things about my personal life and tell me I'm not Christian or I'm the cause of our country's demise, b/c that's silly. I just believe ppl have the right to chose how to live their own lives as long as it doesn't do harm to others, pretty much and in no way is someone dating someone from their own sex hurting me.

    I'm out though. Good night and God bless --> yes coming from a liberal minded thinker =)

  6. #146
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Being liberal and open minded has nothing to do with it. It's when you begin to say i accept this and that no matter what, without questioning it that bothers me and others.
    I know the Bible says every sin can be forgiven except for blasphemy.
    My only point is some of you need to search out the word of God and see if your following it as you say.
    A verse to remember. Search out the old ways and when you find them walk therein.
    No im not the most religious. But also. I don't conform to make others happy.
    I myself know and have some friends that are gay. Yes here in the mountains of Wise Co. there are many and not only that but bi also.
    Do i think their right. No and i tell them. Do i still count them as friends. Yes.
    However, i don't condone what they do. Some well their not as im proud of it. Because honestly i think they are confused in if they truly are this or that.
    But they know where i stand.
    I refuse to become a person who will stand for and accept anything, in a country where i have watched it slowly and morally decay. Yet we don't see a problem.
    Some have been pointed out here. Fatherless children, diseases, changes in our values, high divorce rate, you name it and go back and see when it begin and why.
    No i don't wish to argue. Im just tired of a wimpy country where we refuse to say. I don't believe that is acceptable in more ways than one.
    It may be your life style but is it what you want or what you think you want.
    As long as no one ask the questions. No one will ask for a real answer. And to be politically correct. Well it has ruined us as it is. So no politically correct is not the answer. How about going with what is just correct for once.
    God made woman for man. So they could enjoy each other's company and companionship. And he God seen it was not good that man was alone.
    I think somewhere along the way we the US forgot what was important. Were to caught up in being politically correct. the land of freedom for all. No matter what that freedom is or how it affects this country.

  7. #147
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Well said LPDFTBL.

  8. #148
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    you asked the boy how that he could base his oppinion on a select few after he talked about his sister and her friends, i told you to turn that around on yourself. you are basing your oppinion on a select few that you know as well.
    Cant we all just get along?

  9. #149
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Well you know your sister better than I do....and if you say she is sick and perverted I guess we have to take your word for it unless we know her...and heck I might.

    But you are taking one person or a group and generalizing it to everyone. I ain't one to think that there are no sick and perverted gay people (for example John Wayne Gacy), but I also ain't one to think there are no sick and perverted straight people either. Straight people can also have a different "perverted lifestyle" so to generalize it to just one group I don't understand.

    And yeah been around MANY gay people, related to as well as friends with, I don't see that perversion you see, could be a difference in the person/people I guess.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Ted Bundy = straight man
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •